Beside the dildos the best known and most popular sextoys par excellence.
A vibrator is simply an electromechanical sex toy for women and sometimes also for men, which serves for the sexual stimulation of the erogenous zones. The trade offers numerous variants, which are manufactured from plastic, silicone, glass, metal and even from wood..
Vibrators work with either batteries, rechargeable batteries or power from the wall socket and can sometimes be quite loud..
On the whole, we distinguish between the following vibrator types: support vibrator, G point vibrator, anal vibrator, pair vibrator, rabbit vibrator, pressure wave vibrator, butterfly vibrator and pulsator. However, there are also more unknown types such as the finger vibrator, the tongue vibrator or the vibro egg..
As with the dildos, the market for vibrators is also extremely large and absolutely no longer manageable..
A bad buy is there, especially if you are still at the very beginning, almost pre-programmed.
To make sure that this doesn’t happen to you, here you will find some articles that will clarify and shed light on the different types of vibrators. Among other things, we will show you and explain the different types of vibrators and you will also find some very detailed test reports on various vibrators..
Click here for the articles..
On these pages you will learn..
- The history of the vibrator, based on Patchy Paul,
- What is the difference between a vibrator and a dildo?,
- How many different vibrators can be used (hang up, insert, etc.),
- What to consider when choosing material, shape and size,
- How vibrators should be used, cleaned and stored,
- What types of vibrators there are and how they can be used,
- Which male vibrators there are,
- Whether vibrators can be a substitute for men,
- Where you can buy them and what to keep in mind when buying them,
- What else you need to know about this topic.